Six People Who Absolutely NAILED the Art of Eye Shadow
For many women, eye shadow is an art in itself, as they try to figure out how to create the perfect winged eye and other maneuvers that sometimes require many minutes of concentration and do overs. However, when you take the master minds of eye shadow art into consideration below, you will have a hard time comparing your makeup problems to their own. One mess up with this eye shadow and you will find yourself redoing quite a bit of work. With this in mind I had to create a tribute to these six people who absolutely NAILED the art of eye shadow!
- Intricate Arabian Nights- This is the Makeup that Princess Jasmine Should be Wearing!
2. It’s a Confetti Party of Epic Proportions!
- Top This Off With a Fruit Basket Hat and It Will Be Fab!
Fruity eye! So much fun (and full of vitamins! 😉) ~~~ MAIN PRODUCTS Eyelid colors: @concreteminerals Fame, @morphebrushes , @colourpopcosmetics Erotic and Dare Under the lower lashes: Colourpop Erotic, Dare and Rex Eyeliner: black – Morphe brushes gel eyeliner (also in the waterline), light blue – @kryolanofficial watercolor Eyebrow: Kryolan watercolor Fruits: Watercolors by Kryolan, @mehronmakeup and Monaco Cosmetics Mascara: @eyeko black magic False lashes: @eyemimocosmetics NTR35
- Pocahontas in the 21st Century!
- Well If You Want to Give a Girl Flowers She Won’t Soon Forget, Give Her These!
- Hunger Games Inspired Eye Shadow that Beats a Flaming Dress!
Which eye shadow art is your favorite? Have you seen really awesome eye shadow art too? Tell us all about it and share the photos!